BODY BALANCE


The nutrient-rich bounty of the sea enhanced by the healing qualities of aloe.*

Body Balance® is a powerhouse of liquid nutrition made from whole foods. Aloe alone contains over 75 nutrients and 200 active compounds, including 12 vitamins, 20 minerals and 18 amino acids. Combined with SeaNine™—our proprietary blend of nine select varieties of nutrient-rich sea vegetables--Body Balance is absolutely loaded with unique whole food nutrition. SeaNine provide a broad spectrum of trace minerals and phytonutrients that are more frequently deficient from land-based diets. It’s pleasant tasting, and its liquid form promotes easy absorption.

Why sea vegetables? The mineral riches of the earth that have been washed into the oceans have been reclaimed by sea vegetation. Furthermore, the chemical balance of the human body is similar to that of sea water. The nine varieties of sea vegetables in Body Balance are sustainably harvested from pristine ocean waters around the globe. The Aloe vera in Body Balance is grown and processed according to organic standards, and is inner-fillet aloe. The pairing of SeaNine vegetables with Aloe is dynamic. Experience what it feels like to finally give your body the nutrients it craves for optimal performance.


BODY BALANCE:
Used and recommended by over 6000 doctors for close to 20 years, Body Balance delivers 5-10 times the absorption of 121 nutrients in every ounce. Body Balance truly is a MOTHER NATURE’S PERFECT FOOD! And did we mention its 100% organic and tastes so delicious even kids love it. Throw away those handfuls of laboratory synthesized pills and tablets you force down every morning and experience the difference Body Balance can make on your energy and vitality. Feed your body right and it will do wonders for you!
Make Body Balance a part of your daily diet to support and promote overall well-being and energy. Drinking two to eight ounces of Body Balance each day is a powerful base for a lifelong nutritional regimen.

What People Are Saying....
We use the Body Balance as a family of 4, (my husband and myself, our wonderful children ages 4 and 3) and we never felt better or been healthier. Before we started taking this awesome product, we were always getting hit hard every flu season, but now our immune system are so much stronger and we can fight the flu. We all have incredible energy, our kids are more relaxed and we as parents are at ease, knowing that our children get the nutrients they need every single day. Our son was only 2 years old when we started him on the Body Balance. Before he was a very disturbed, angry child, often throwing temper tantrums, very moody, etc,. Shortly after starting on the Body Balance, he became very different child. Even others commented on how he changed. He became a lot more fun, more relaxed, he eats better, etc., We never want to be without this product again.
-Zenon, Trudy, Kyla & Joe W.-

I have seen tremendous result in my patients who take the Life Force Regeneration Program. Patients who have had chronic migraine headaches, arthritic symptoms, and PMS have found tremendous relief and permanent weight loss is very common. I highly recommend it. My personal experience with the Body Balance is a tremendous energy boost. I love the product. -Dr. Lisa Temple, OMD, Boulder-

I am undergoing treatment for cancer and my energy levels have been so low, lots of constant fatigue. Since I began taking Body Balance I feel so much better and am able to handle my treatments much better. When I went up to 8 ounces a day of this product I began to feel even better than when I take 2 ounce a day.
-Mrs. G.-

I want to thank you for my introduction to Body Balance. After six weeks of introducing the product to many of my patients, the response has been overwhelming! Never has a product been so well accepted and enjoyable by everyone, including young, middle and older aged people. Ninety-five percent of my patients have told me they’ve experienced increase energy and endurance. I have received very favorable response from an Alzheimer’s patient, several spinal pain patients and the list goes on and on. My greatest joy is to see my older patients, who are weak and feeble, begin to feel that wholesome energy and renewed life. Thanks again.
-Ronald V. Free, D.C.,Free Chiropractic Centre-

I have been taking Body Balance for 16 months now, and it has made a dramatic difference in my health. I have had general health problems for 20 years and a serious problem for nine. Although I watched my diet and followed the doctors recommendations I had no relief. In June 1996, I was introduced to Body Balance by a friend. In the year that has followed, my health improved to its current level and my serious condition is no longer a problem! I now maintain Great Health and my doctor has changer my medications to much safer level. I have more energy, sleep better, and have an overall increased sense of well-being. This is why I am happy and confident to recommend Body Balance to anyone and everyone I meet.
-John Weldy, Jacksonville, Fl-

A very good friend of mine, has shared with me your Body Balance product. WOW!!! I have tried many products and NONE have provided even close to the results as Great as yours. I haven’t felt this WONDERFUL in year. No, wait..since I don’t remember when. I realize this might sound a bit odd, or not, (I’m sure you hear this often). I have always considered myself to be a rather healthy person. with something that has been missing for a long time. I feel like a new man! THANK YOU..!
-Charles E. Jesse, Eugene OR-

I have been using natural products and supplements for many years. It wasn’t until I was introduced to Life Force Body Balance that I noticed many changes taking place. My energy level increased dramatically, my skin took on a healthy appearance and many have told me that I look younger.
-Dea Macavoy, Ukiah, OR-

Every change of season I catch a cold. At my office I was surrounded by sick people and for the first time in many years I was able to avoid getting sick. -Don D., New York-
I just purchased Body Balance about a week ago. I kept wondering to myself. What will this product do for me? The morning after I bought it, I woke up, a lots of fatigue, irritability, and just feeling tired. I was at that time going through the first couple of day of my monthly cycle. I just wanted to see what this product would do. I took it as directed and about 30 minutes to an hour later, I felt a lot better more alert and more awake than I did before I took it. That was the first day. But look at the some of the benefits from only using Body Balance for a week now.
*My skin looks more glowing and radiant.
*I can breathe a lot better and don’t feel as congested or have my eyes watering all the time.
*I sometimes have trouble concentrating or staying focus on one task, This product has improved my memory, helped me stayed focused, alert, and helped with my concentration.
*I’ve noticed drastic change in my oral health too (my gums seem healthier and firmer).
*It is also helping with my moods and emotional outbursts. I used to take ST. John’s Worth pills to help enhance my moods, I hated the taste of those nasty pills. Now I don’t use them anymore.

I happen to live and work in a very stressful environment and with Body Balance, I am maintaining healthy stress levels, thanks to a miracle products like yours. I strongly recommend it to others who want to live happy and healthy lives. This product DOES WORK!”
-Amy C.-

I have been prescribing Life Force products to my patients several years. Prevention and proper function are the keys to good health, and Body Balance supplies the natural vitamins, macro minerals, amino acids and enzymes that are needed to insure both. What the patients like most is that Body Balance is convenient, pleasant tasting and best of all they don’t have to take dozens of pills daily. I am the best testimony in my office because I have personally used the product for years and would never be without them. I have experienced an increase in stamina and quality of life with Life Force products.
-Donna Novack, D.C.


Quotes on Pharmaceutical Drugs by Physicians Themselves

"The cause of most disease is in the poisonous drugs physicians superstitiously give in order to effect a cure."
Charles E. Page, M.D.

"Medicines are of subordinate importance because of their very nature, they can only work symptomatically."
Hans Kusche, M.D.

"If all the medicine in the world were thrown into the sea, it would be bad for the fish and good for humanity"
O.W. Holmes, (Prof. of Med. Harvard University)

"Drug medications consists in employing, as remedies for disease, those things which produce disease in well persons. Its materia medica is simply a lot of drugs or chemicals or dye-stuffs in a word poisons. All are incompatible with vital matter; all produce disease when brought in contact in any manner with the living; all are poisons."
R.T. TraIl, M.D., in a two and one half hour lecture to members of congress and the medical profession, delivered at the Smithsonian Institute in Washington D.C.

"Every drug increases and complicates the patients condition." Robert Henderson, M.D.

"Drugs never cure disease. They merely hush the voice of nature's protest, and pull down the danger signals she erects along the pathway of transgression. Any poison taken into the system has to be reckoned with later on even though it palliates present symptoms. Pain may disappear, but the patient is left in a worse condition, though unconscious of it at the time."
Daniel. H. Kress, M.D.

"The greatest part of all chronic disease is created by the suppression of acute disease by drug poisoning."
Henry Lindlahr, M.D.

"Every educated physician knows that most diseases are not appreciably helped by medicine."
Richard C. Cabot, M.D. (Mass. Gen. Hospital)

"Medicine is only palliative, for back of disease lies the cause, and this cause no drug can reach."
Wier Mitchel, M.D.

"The person who takes medicine must recover twice, once from the disease and once from the medicine."
William Osler, M.D.

"Medical practice has neither philosophy nor common sense to recommend it. In sickness the body is already loaded with impurities. By taking drug medicines more impurities are added, thereby the case is further embarrassed and harder to cure." Elmer Lee, M.D., Past Vice President, Academy of Medicine.

"Our figures show approximately four and one half million hospital admissions annually due to the adverse reactions to drugs. Further, the average hospital patient has as much as thirty percent chance, depending how long he is in, of doubling his stay due to adverse drug reactions."
Milton Silverman, M.D. (Professor of Pharmacology, University of California)

"Why would a patient swallow a poison because he is ill, or take that which would make a well man sick."
L.F. Kebler, M.D.

"What hope is there for medical science to ever become a true science when the entire structure of medical knowledge is built around the idea that there is an entity called disease which can be expelled when the right drug is found?"
John H. Tilden, M.D.

"The necessity of teaching mankind not to take drugs and medicines, is a duty incumbent upon all who know their uncertainty and injurious effects; and the time is not far distant when the drug system will be abandoned."
Charles Armbruster, M. D.

"We are prone to thinking of drug abuse in terms of the male population and illicit drugs such as heroin, cocaine, and marijuana. It may surprise you to learn that a greater problem exists with millions of women dependent on legal prescription drugs."
Robert Mendelsohn, M.D




*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.